Chair, Organizing Committee
Phone: (617) 782-6290
Fax: (857) 241-3149
5/22/2017: Please note, the organizing committee regrets to announce that the Historia Nova Prize will not be offered in 2017. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Rules and Schedule
- Nominated books must be originally written and published in English within the preceding two years (for 2016 prize, eligible books will be published in 2014 or 2015.)
- The range of nominators includes publishers, literary agencies, universities (departments), journals, scholarly organizations, artistic unions, and groups.
- The range of acceptable genres for nominated books includes single and collective-author monographs, collections of articles, and special and thematic issues of scholarly journals.
- The nominations must be submitted to the organizing committee between January 15 and June 1 of each year.
- The winner will be announced at the annual conference of the Association for Slavic, East European and Eurasian Studies (ASEEES), and will receive a prize of $5,000 USD.
Please submit nominations before June 1, 2016 to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Organizing Committee asks that publishers nominating their titles send five complimentary copies of the book to:
Academic Studies Press
Attn: Historia Nova Prize
28 Montfern Avenue
Brighton, MA 02135
United States of America